Thursday, August 21, 2008

Tagged

Hi - I've been tagged by HisFireFly:
I’m supposed to share an Alphabet story, the A to Z 's of me.


Attached or Single? Attached forever to my dear hubby, Ron.


Best Friend? My best friend without a doubt is Jesus Christ. He is EVERYTHING!

Cake or Pie? French Silk Pie.

Day of Choice? Monday – it’s a fresh start, each new week.

Essential Item? Computer. I love the way it connects me with the world.


Flavor of Ice cream? Mint Chocolate Chip – anyone else?


Gummy Bears or Worms? Can I say, yuck? Both are too sticky for me.


Hometown? Chicago suburbs


Indulgences? Hot Fudge Sundae – it can cure just about anything.


January or July? I live in Florida, definitely January. It’s paradise.


Kids? Two fabulous children.


Last Movie I saw in a Theater? Two weeks ago – Batman Returns – very intense.


Middle Name? Lynn


Number of Siblings? 2 – An older sister and a younger brother.


Oranges or Apples? Apples, crisp.


Phobia or Fear? Fear – spiders.


Quote? “I saw more clearly than ever, that the first great and primary business to which I ought to attend every day was to have my soul happy in the Lord.” George Mueller


Reason to Smile? Jesus loves me!


Season? Fall – I love the cacophony of color in the fall leaves.


Tag two more: Susan at http://www.thethirstysoul.blogspot.com/, Heather at the strivingwife,

Unknown Fact About Me? I used to play the oboe in the school band.


Vegetarian or Oppressor of Animals? I am a two month old vegetarian.


Worst Habit? Diet Cola


X-rays or Ultrasounds? Ultrasound – it brings back cool pictures.


Your favorite Food? Pizza, deep dish, Chicago style


Zoo I love? Brooklyn Zoo in Chicago

So there you have it, a snapshot of me, written quickly, A to Z.

No comments: