Sunday, January 11, 2009

Saying Good-bye


Blogging has been a wonderful experience for me. I've met new friends, communed with my Lord, and learned more about myself than I ever wanted to know.

But in all that blogging beauty, I must say good-bye and yet issue you an invitation. In 2009, I plan to take my blogging energies and pour them more fully into my two monthly newsletters: Live Life Fully and Career Success Tips!

If you have enjoyed this blog, I hope you will follow the link below and join a newsletter list.


Either way, thank you for walking this part of life's journey with me. I pray all of God's greatest blessings through Christ Jesus into your life. Please drop me a note sometime and let me know how you are doing.


May your life be Christ-saturated and irresistably attractive always!


Kim

No comments: